Spereated silkie boy from his female when he was sick. Now, adding them back together, they wont sto

I found one of the pics that that it took of one of the chicks (This could of been Nemo but may be the one that got taken by the snake) --i took the pic maybe 3 days after i brought them?. I have many pics of them--however i think one is enough to get a good idea on what age they were..

Current pics:

-This is beautiful Nemo-He is as tame as a Budgie, riding along on my shoulder and coming when called.
-Specks of orange all along his back

-Sitting on my arm
-Streamers...Hes a good poser eh?

Topaz would not hold still for Photos, so i will go out and get some better photos of her soon...

If birds are 4 months / 16 weeks old, then they are still juveniles. That means battles not likely to be sustained. Let them fight it out on neutral turf. Then place them in the same pen and add some structure make so they do not recognize pen. Make certain fighting still stopped.

This whole effort was like pulling teeth.

If birds are 4 months / 16 weeks old, then they are still juveniles. That means battles not likely to be sustained. Let them fight it out on neutral turf. Then place them in the same pen and add some structure make so they do not recognize pen. Make certain fighting still stopped.

This whole effort was like pulling teeth.

They could very well be 5 months, i have a tendency to forget how long i have new birds for. The reason i posted this thread was because they are young, and the point that they are fighting like this at such a young age has stumped me.

I have already tried that, but they are still fighting. But there was some progress today---they were by the water taking a drink together! We have progress...

Back
Top Bottom