Spilling the Tea (chat thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I will probably use chicken or turkey broth because I have it on hand. I know that doesn't work for you. Also, I will put salt and pepper in mine. Actually, mine wont be as healthy as yours. I will use small pasta shells. I usually make a copycat version of Olive Garden's minestrone, so I'll have to compare the recipes.
A lot of the copycats of Olive garden minestrones are not even correct... Their minestrone is vegan 😁 I always eat it if I go there

Maybe I will when I make it, but it looks good to me as is right now.
I just tasted it. I added a can of tomato sauce (no salt added) I didn't have any tomato paste which is what I would have used but I figured that tomato sauce is pretty much the same thing and it made it taste pretty good.

I also used brown sugar and not coconut sugar because I forgot my coconut sugar at my parents house 🙈

Entertainment last night...

My husband flushed out a mouse so the beagle could catch it 😂 they were successful

I'm thinking I have norovirus... Last time I had it was 3 years ago and it was rough. I'm just hanging out in bed and reading. I woke up last night all sweaty and I'm dizzy walking. I'm nauseous, but I have zofran from my Dr to take so I'll take it if it gets any worse.

Take care of yourself and get well fast. Have your husband bring you some while you are in bed!

I'm reading a ton today. I already finished a book and I'm on another one.

I'm trying to read 100+ books this year. If you have any author or book suggestions, they're always welcome.

I'll pretty much ready anything except something like 50 shades of grey type books. I'm not into those 😂 that probably makes me look odd because I think a lot of women have read those books.

I didn't buy the Kindle I wanted but I'm thinking maybe for my birthday I'll get it since I'm reading so much. I have the Kindle fire, but it's dying so quickly. It barely lasts a day of reading 😩

I like the Patricia Cornwell books, medical, murder, and mystery.

I just tasted it. I added a can of tomato sauce (no salt added) I didn't have any tomato paste which is what I would have used but I figured that tomato sauce is pretty much the same thing and it made it taste pretty good.

I also used brown sugar and not coconut sugar because I forgot my coconut sugar at my parents house 🙈
The sugar is something I would leave out. I use very little sugar in cooking.

I just can't stand when they add animal products in a vegan thing that's meant to be that way. Olive garden prides itself in that being vegan
That's understandable, since you are vegan. But I like using my chicken or turkey stock in soup recipes. It adds a lot of flavor. And I'm a meat eater, so I'm not looking to make pure vegan anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom