Spilling the Tea (chat thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
What goods did you buy him?

Groot is growing like crazy. He's shedding constantly!
I bought a little crocheted sea grass net off of Etsy that I can hang up as a “climbing wall”. And I am going to try to repair Tad’s old triangle hammock and put that in Hoshi’s tank. Probably add a few more vine pieces too to give him some more cover in his climbing spots. He loves climbing so much even though he is very bad at it. I want to give him some more options.

Post pics on your progress
Vvt
I didn't add any parts today, just cut more and painted them. It should go fairly quick from now on if I can get more good weather. 20200116_163814.jpg

Our coop renovation has stalled...we only have one...more...section. But the nice days ended. The girls love it! So do I! I now have two doors...I can shovel the poop right out the back! It’s got 12’ roof! It’s soooooo big....and it has an ‘L’ that we built for new chickens, so I can close it off for anyone who needs care, etc.

Our coop renovation has stalled...we only have one...more...section. But the nice days ended. The girls love it! So do I! I now have two doors...I can shovel the poop right out the back! It’s got 12’ roof! It’s soooooo big....and it has an ‘L’ that we built for new chickens, so I can close it off for anyone who needs care, etc.
Any pics?

Sounds like an interesting design. I'm thinking about making stalls out of pallets 😁 that was I can close chicks in certain areas and quarantine in there as well when there are no chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom