Spitting nails I am SO upset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Boy!

I truly feel bad for the first person to try that on me and my family.
If she/they keep it up I would file harassment charges against the nut job and her daughter

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Oh Boy!

I truly feel bad for the first person to try that on me and my family.
If she/they keep it up I would file harassment charges against the nut job and her daughter

What is sad, is the nut job's daughter is 8 (?) That is young IMO. She probably has no idea the harm she is doing. The Mother is teaching her these things and the Daughter just does as she is told. All children are told what to do by parents. She knows no different on how she is being raised. We can only hope as she gets older that she will 'see' that her Mother is wrong.​

I am a christian and I do apologize for the ignorance of some sects. But you handled it much better than I would have, I think, say anything you want to me but LEAVE MY KIDS ALONE. I probably would have laid her out flat on the side walk, and than graciously asked while helping her up DID YOU FALL?
somad.gif
marrie

Honey, you are one cool cucumber to have handled that nut job as well as you did!
cool.png

Personally I would have been so shocked for a few minutes ,than I would have ripped her a new one.

I have absolutely no patience for people who preach that other will go to hell if they don't believe in certain God! This women is no better than the Muslim extremists.

In Judaism it is believed that all good and righteous people, regardless of thier God, will go to heaven.

This women is not being good or righteous, but you certainly behaved in an amazingly good way!

One of biggest my complaints about organized religion (I was raised by a Roman Catholic mother and a Southern Baptist father)...they preach and teach faith through fear of damnation, hell fire and brimstone. It disgusts me!

And to put such a burden and fear on a child is repulsive! I agree completely that this woman should go back and read the book she preaches from thoroughly AGAIN. You handled her far better than I would have.

Hang in there gal and I hope your daughter does not have to listen to this child's junk again. People forget but (the last time I checked) it was still our right to freely choose our religion in this country.

Cheyenne was suspended from school for three days in the second grade for "Insubordination". She refused to wear a pilgrim costume for the thanksgiving play and told the teacher that she was an American Indian and did not believe or agree with the thanksgiving story as it was taught and she refused to play the part of an individual who was taken in by her ancestors and then they were killed for that kindness. I had a fit with the school BIGTIME and took her home for the three days because I refused to chastise or reprimand her for her actions. I told the teacher and principal that when the schools started teaching the truth, I would reprimand her for her actions but I found their actions of asking an indian to play a pilgrim just as foul and loathsome.

Last edited:
Ephesians 2:8-9 (New International Version)

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works , so that no one can boast.

I think you should print this out & keep it in your purse should she approach you again.​

Quote:
I think you should print this out & keep it in your purse should she approach you again.

clap.gif
There is another John 1:5 ......and the darkness shall not comprehend the Light....

Quote:
Good for you!! Couldn't they have even asked her to play one the Indians?? You know - the people that kept the early illegal immigrants
tongue.png
from starving to death??

LOL Oh I asked and the reason..."The second graders play the pilgrims and the third graders play the indians, that is the way it is done"

I said Fine, in my house there is a practice of teaching our children the truth and that is the way it is done, so she will see you in four days!

And next year when she refuses to dress as an indian wearing multi-colored paper feathers because she has REAL native attire and we were never in the habit of wearing flamingo, red birds, bluejays, parrots or other "colored" bird feathers on our heads ... you may suspend her then too! because I can assure you that is what will happen.
barnie.gif

she actually wore her dance regalia to the play that next year and really ticked her teacher off because she was not "in costume" and she refused to change.

I kept having visions of the Adams Family movie where Wednesday organized the thanksgiving feast/masacre.
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom