Spitzhaubens

Beldar is so handsome. I really look forward to seeing his latest pics.
:love

Out of curiosity, when you break Moonshine, how long does it last?
My 2 silkies are trying to go broody again. UGH! I need the chicken numbers to go down - not up! The incubator is in storage, I'm trying to get ready for winter, and the hens are shutting off their production. One silly gal is pretty dumb and spends her time trying to incubate the food bowl. (I always say that she loves it so much, she's trying to hatch another one.) She never adopted the chicks that hatched, so the co-broody (my other silkie) ended up taking all the chicks.

If I include the chicks the silkie was still caring for in January, she has already successfully raised 3 groups of chicks this year. ALL DONE!

20190928_160235.jpg
20190928_160225.jpg
20190928_160258.jpg
kracken ^^

20190928_160420.jpg
20190928_160426.jpg
20190928_160436.jpg
and lollipop still not sure on these two
The other 4 have big fluffy mostly black crest
Lollipops is mostly black but the size makes me wonder kracken reminds me of one of the backstreet boys with all that frosty tips :lau

Do you also have a prymat and connie? Beldar probably misses them.
Ha, I decided not to name the girls those Conehead names tho I considered it. Just didn't like the name Prymat. They are Trixie and Pixie instead and I can't tell them apart, so it's 'The Pixies.' Tho they don't know their names so it isn't set in stone.....

Out of curiosity, when you break Moonshine, how long does it last?
Usually 2 nights, I'll let you know how it goes this time. I'll let her out tomorrow morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was surprised at her son's aggression twd her, grabbing and jumping on her back. His father, Flugel never dared to get near Moonshine. This morning she was somewhat dazed and confused at being brought out of isolation and set on the ground. Maybe he didn't realize who it was, or maybe he did I don't know.
But I have to keep an eye on Beldar, he will end up being invited to dinner if he ever crosses me.

Back
Top Bottom