Spoiled chickens.....

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Barnyard, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Ok, so I have been outside most of the day today. It is just beautiful and I hate being inside on day's like this. Yes, I know the house needs to be cleaned and laundry needs to be done......but that is not what I would rather do with my time, lol. We have a couple of pecan tree's that grow on our property line. I noticed the other day that there were some pecans on the ground. Not many, because the trees do not do to well for whatever reason. Anyway, so I decided while I was outside that I would go and sit under the "shade tree" and crack me some pecans. Well needless to say......I cracked the chickens some pecans [​IMG] Before I could get one cracked the chickens were already looking in my hand for pieces. It was so funny.....so we sat and enjoyed "my" pecans for a little while today!! I took a few pics with my cell phone. I will post them in a few.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  2. ksct

ksct Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2009
    upstate, NY
    I Love When They 'want' To Be Around 'you'! I Know They Just Want Treats But I Still Love Them Around!

3. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Aww....I love it when they hang around hoping for that treat.....those spoiled rotten little grubby adorable begging and demanding hens.............[​IMG] They train us well! [​IMG] Love to see some pics of that! hint hint

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by