Spoiled Fakers

Guess how many bows Rosie has

• Total voters
Pics
Yup! Most people them as frou frou show dogs but they are actually very athletic and can hunt, hike, do dog sports, swim, just like any other sporting dog 😁🥰
I bought my baby a bright pink life vest so she could swim, but she’s not interested in water! While up at a lake, I strapped her into the vest and brought her to the water. When I stepped in she barked at me like it was dangerous! Then I threw a stick out and she swam in to save it 🤣
She won’t go into deep water, but she wades in our pool to get a drink (I know it’s not good for her but she doesn’t care) every day.

Share pictures of your spoiled dogs and fakers!
My fakers are very spoiled..
They have a stroller
View attachment 2488402

A closet
View attachment 2488404
About 50 outfits

Sunglasses
View attachment 2488405View attachment 2488406

Rosie has way too many bows (guess how many in the poll)
View attachment 2488407

And their own bedroom (I sleep on their couch)
View attachment 2488410View attachment 2488415
View attachment 2488454

They always have Halloween costumes
View attachment 2488445

And they even have pool parties!
View attachment 2488447View attachment 2488450

Share updates on your spoiled pooches, I am constantly changing up their room, getting them new outfits, planning dog parties, making bows, and spoiling them more everyday.

Yes I know, this is kinda ridiculous.. 🤣 it's an addiction that I don't plan on stopping 🤪
Awwe, so cute! What breeds are they? If you already said this I didn't read the whole thread so I didn't know. :oops:

Her grooming and maintenance is pretty low when she doesn’t have her fancy haircut. When she has all the poodle poofs, she gets bad Matts and you have to brush her frequently. It also is not a very fitting haircut for the summer since she gets pretty hot. During COVID I haven’t been taking her to the groomers and have been doing all the grooming myself, so there are no fancy poofs (except her tail, which I admit would look very awkward without it!)View attachment 2490757Here’s what she looks like now. I clipped/groomed her yesterday. It takes about an hour to an hour and a half to do that since I have to do little details like clipping toes/toe nails, and hair in ears (if it grows out to much she gets infections). I usually clip her myself and have the tools to do so, but when I want to give her fancy hair cuts I send her off to a professional groomer. (this is not her but this is an example of what her fancy haircut looks like) View attachment 2490761

she has LOTS of energy and usually runs “zoomies” in our yard every day. She doesn’t rip up toys, and she’s so gentle that she carried an egg around in her mouth while I was taking a picture for the flat lay contest!View attachment 2490762
I love poodles and I’m getting another one this spring. They are so sweet and despite their size, they all want to be lap dogs! Her only issues are that she has a problem with anal glands and her digestive system is very sensitive (however these are very specific to her, not every poodle is that way)
I like these haircuts on poodles. This is a toy poodle, but I works for standard too.
Screenshot_20210115-150916_Pinterest.jpg

The curled hair is extra, but I love a topknot, long ears, fluffy legs, somehwta short mouth, and short body.
This is like the hair cut Rosie has.

Not a lot of grooming but I have to do her topknot daily and her paws need need to be combed once or twice a week or when they get wet, but overall not a lot if work.
Its short on her body so it doesn't get matted when she wears outfits

I bought my baby a bright pink life vest so she could swim, but she’s not interested in water! While up at a lake, I strapped her into the vest and brought her to the water. When I stepped in she barked at me like it was dangerous! Then I threw a stick out and she swam in to save it 🤣
She won’t go into deep water, but she wades in our pool to get a drink (I know it’s not good for her but she doesn’t care) every day.
Awww what a silly girl!! I’ve found some poodles don’t seem to like water as much. Like in some of the videos they don’t dive in nearly as enthusiastically as the Labs 😂🤣🙈 I’m thinking poodles may be better for upland LOL

I like these haircuts on poodles. This is a toy poodle, but I works for standard too.
View attachment 2490800
The curled hair is extra, but I love a topknot, long ears, fluffy legs, somehwta short mouth, and short body.
This is like the hair cut Rosie has.

Not a lot of grooming but I have to do her topknot daily and her paws need need to be combed once or twice a week or when they get wet, but overall not a lot if work.
Its short on her body so it doesn't get matted when she wears outfits
I think I would keep one in like a puppy cut or teddy bear cut. Maybe like a doodle haircut LOL

Back
Top Bottom