Spoiled mean cuddly duck

:pop staying tuned for this tantrum video when you can get it!

Is there anything particular you did to stop him pooping in your bed or is it just a habit he got into naturally?

Ok so here's a Quakers update on tantrums they have been less intense and alot shorter I found that if I take his prize possessions away (my bed room slipper) he gets him self together faster I have tryd to catch him on video but all I seem to get is him biting me n peeping. Last night was our best night we made it untill 3am before he got to where I caved an put him in bed I still haven't had a successful bonding moment with him an the new ducklings but I'm not giving up yet here is his hello Internet selfie

Attachments

• KIMG1175.JPG
    KIMG1175.JPG
    361.1 KB · Views: 9
:pop staying tuned for this tantrum video when you can get it!

Is there anything particular you did to stop him pooping in your bed or is it just a habit he got into naturally?

Honestly It started day one him in the bed but if he would poop I would put him in his pen clean up the towel or blanket I had under him an going back to bed but since he has lost his fuzz he had the one accident I guess he realized if I poo here I go to jail an gets no cuddles lol

Honestly It started day one him in the bed but if he would poop I would put him in his pen clean up the towel or blanket I had under him an going back to bed but since he has lost his fuzz he had the one accident I guess he realized if I poo here I go to jail an gets no cuddles lol
Does he have free access to food or is there a gap between having his last meal and going to bed?
The video needs to be on YouTube or video before you can upload it with a link

Does he have free access to food or is there a gap between having his last meal and going to bed?
The video needs to be on YouTube or video before you can upload it with a link

He doesn't eat alot normally (what I think is alot)he always has free access to food water he just more worried about everything else I

Vimeo. lol

So ducks cannot be potty trained they have no way to control their bowl habits.

I hope you can get the video here so we can see. But I will say I think he has you well trained. ;) :lol:

I didn't think they could b house broke I think the main reason he don't is Cus he crashes hard when he gets in the bed I mean trying to murder bedroom slippers an running a household takes a lot out of a ducky :lau

Back
Top Bottom