Spoiled mean cuddly duck

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Stephluv304, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Stephluv304

Stephluv304 Chirping

Apr 5, 2018
    West by God Virginia
    So if I upload mini tantrum video to YouTube how do I get it here

2. Emmaxx

Emmaxx Songster

Apr 16, 2017
    UK
    Do you have to get up at the crack of dawn so you can let him out to poop as soon as he wakes u p then?
    Just copy and paste the link :)

3. Stephluv304

Stephluv304 Chirping

Apr 5, 2018
    West by God Virginia
    No i work a wierd shift so my sleep pattern is different so no crack a dawn but if I feel him moving around I put him out the bed an he does his thing or we kinda just wake up at the same time usually an soon as I put him down he does his business drinks an then starts his slipper abuse I feel like I just got a lucky ducky with the no poop in the bed thing I'm just tryna break him of sleeping in the bed Cus I have a fear I'm gonna roll over on him or he will get stuck under the cover an suffocate

4. Stephluv304

Stephluv304 Chirping

Apr 5, 2018
    West by God Virginia

Ok so that's the link of the mini fit note that when he looks away an the peeps just stop it is cus I took the slipper I will get a T-Rex tantrum asap

thumper650 likes this.
  5. tootmany

tootmany Songster

Mar 14, 2018
    SD
    This is a beautiful post, thank you for sharing :D I love that he loves/hates your slipper

Wondering if you've considered getting like a little doggy bed for him next to your bed?

6. Stephluv304

Stephluv304 Chirping

Apr 5, 2018
    West by God Virginia
    He has one in his play pen that I keep next to the bed I thought about putting it in my bed an snowy moving it to his area once he starts using it

tootmany likes this.
  7. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life

My drake had his own doggie bed when he was inside with us I put doggie pee pads in it.

Stephluv304 likes this.
  8. Stephluv304

Stephluv304 Chirping

Apr 5, 2018
    West by God Virginia
    Another update today my lil baby man's voice has started to change it is turnin to his big man voice i cant take him growing up so fast and I missed the change Cus my boss told me I can't bring him to work no more :hit:hit:hit

Miss Lydia likes this.
  9. Stephluv304

Stephluv304 Chirping

Apr 5, 2018
    West by God Virginia
    @Miss Lydia an every one who has been waiting here a Quakers tantrum on film plus the babies intros

10. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life

Adorable lil ones even the stinker Quakers lol All I hear is peeping right now.

They sure are cuties.

Stephluv304 likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: