SPRING 2 1/2 inch STRIP SWAP---SIGN-UP CLOSED

Quote:
OOOOOOOOOOO!! I've go my cutting mat from Wally World. I had one of those "self healing" ones but didn't lay it flat or hang it. Now it's got a perm wave in it. I like the one I have now much better. It's not as flexible so I don't really worry about warping it.

If you can, get a 60mm cutter. Will let you cut more piece of fabric at a time. I've got one of those fancy ones with the ruler thingie attached. It's only at 45mm blade and I swear I have to keep changing the thing all the time.

Quote:
Mr saddi picked me up a new board thier this week... a Taylor brand, it was about 1/2 as much as the offa ones, and they had the big 24x24 size I wanted. That and a ergonomic cutter were my birthday gifts (I love useful gifts).

I'm up for suggestions on what mats, rulers, blades, etc to buy. I'm buying a months worth of dog and cat food and cat litter with part of the card but then I'll have about 60 left on it from what I figured. A family I helped out a couple of years ago on a situation gave me the card and 5 bags of chicken feed.

So do I just pick a color or am I assigned a color?

And after everyone has sent in thier colors, we will receive 2 yards worth of strips back? One from everybody?

Last edited:
got my fabric today.....will get it cut sometime next week
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom