Spring Chick Fling Chickenstock in Ma May 19th 2012

I hope no one minds me posting this here, as the chat thread was closed. I also wanted to post here where friends could see, instead of a generic post in Pets & Livestock.

Anyone who has met me at a swap has certainly met my crazy kids, and my ever present fuzzy sidekick Dutch (my avatar, and the source of my username). Sadly Dutch will no longer be attending swaps with me. We lost him tonight. And I miss him.

RIP Dutch 11/27/1997-3/1/2012

Sorry for your loss :(

sorry to hear about your buddy Keesmom.
hugs.gif

Thanks everyone. It's so hard saying goodbye when they've been with you for so long.

But as Dave said he's in a better place now.

Is anyone going to be bringing bunnies? Specifically Dutch rabbits? I just lost my big gray rabbit Dean. He was my baby and he died suddenly and unexpectedly yesterday morning. I have wanted a Dutch for a while now. No room for more chickens currently. Full with the 9 girls we have.

Thanks and with luck will see you all in May!

Martha

Will anyone by any chance be bringing blue coppers? We recently acquired one and we LOVE the color! Most certainly need more.... just curious...... we may take a trip if there will be some there
big_smile.png

not selling these just wanted to share u remindedme yesterday my free range phoenix hen hatched out chicks all came out blue! daddy is my blue maran rooster lol i cant wait to see how these little ones r gonna turn out

Shay, do you happen to know if the guy selling guinea pigs will be there this year with more? my nephew lost his little Skater Girl (aka Scarlet) last year and he would really like to get another from the guy. that guinea pig had their dog trained to know when the fridge was going to be opened!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom