Spring Chick Fling Chickenstock in Ma May 19th 2012

Hi Shay,
If your extra chicks that you would like to bring to sell are under 12 wks of age and from a hatchery, do you need health certificates?
Thanks,
Deb

If they are under a year of age, and if you still have the invoice from the hatchery , the imvoice will have the hatcherys npip number on it, u can use that

a little less than two weeks away, for the potluck were makeing sweet n spicy meatballs, rice and beans, salad and snakes

Ok - what is salad and snakes?

I will bring brownies and cookies to the potluck.

I will also have a bunch of Therese Bugnet rugosa roses and shasta daisies.

As for chickens, I will have a pair (rooster and pullet) of 12 week old Porcelain d'Uccle bantams and possibly a pair of 12 wk old Belgian Quail d'Anvers, if I can get myself to part with them. The bantams are from Murray McMurray. I will bring the sales reciept with NPIP #. What do you suggest I ask for the pairs of bantams?

Thanks!
Deb

Ok - what is salad and snakes?

I will bring brownies and cookies to the potluck.

I will also have a bunch of Therese Bugnet rugosa roses and shasta daisies.

As for chickens, I will have a pair (rooster and pullet) of 12 week old Porcelain d'Uccle bantams and possibly a pair of 12 wk old  Belgian Quail d'Anvers, if I can get myself to part with them.  The bantams are from Murray McMurray.  I will bring the sales reciept with NPIP #.   What do you suggest I ask for the pairs of bantams?

Thanks!
Deb
I put salad and snacks, couse I dont know yet what to make for them lol, thank u for bring the snacks.
At that age I would say $15.00 to $20.00 for pair but its up to you on what your looking to get for them either to make a quick sale or try to get what u have put into them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom