Spring Chick Fling Chickenstock in Ma May 19th 2012

takeing orders for pastillios, (spanish meat pies) hambuger, potatoes and cheese stuffed into doe disks and fried -- $2.00 each you can order fried or non fried for freezeing to cook at a later date insidestuffed is cooked. i have
i have a few bunnys for sale, they are mini rex velvetine x lop they are 10 weeks old

Last edited:
i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it down that direction. i've told my sister about it so she can see if the guy with the guinea pigs will be there this year.

Shay, were you still interested in the 2 peahens i had? i'm sorry but i haven't been very focused on BYC this winter. we've been trying to fix up a 110+ year old house and moving our stuff over there gradually. my coop has been slowly going up over there too.
roll.png

We aren't going to make Saturday. My son is marching in a parade and I have been asked to help..

We will be at Tyngsborough on Sunday, though.

I have 8 button quail and muscovie ducklings if anyone is interested..... Also looking for a few turkey poults and a white call drake .......... I won't bring ducklings unless there is an interest.......
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom