Spring Poultry Orders - Ideal Poultry

mkhenderson..

My first order from ideal this year has been d'Uccles (golden neck and self blues). Last fall it was porcelains. Haven't done an order for the whites (yet!).

All have arrived alive (and more importantly! have remained alive!). The newest order of 10 are doing fine.

Hope this helps...

Gail

EweSheep, Wow! Wouldn't want to miss this chance...maybe you have a hearing friend that could assist you?

I don't have any hearing friends beside my hubby LOL! He works early and very late so he would not be able to do it. I am sure Ideal Hatchery can work something out for hearing impared folks or any folks that are unable to use call phones. I do not have TDD for quite some years (daughter poured water on it, fried it LOL!) so any calls I make are either emails, text or in person (face to face). Being hearing impaired has its limits even my own new family doctor went out of her way to give me her emails so I can make appointments.

mkhenderson..

My first order from ideal this year has been d'Uccles (golden neck and self blues). Last fall it was porcelains. Haven't done an order for the whites (yet!).

All have arrived alive (and more importantly! have remained alive!). The newest order of 10 are doing fine.

Hope this helps...

Gail

That's good to hear! I'm always worried about ordering from hatcheries because a lot of people think D'uccles and booted are the same thing and I have seen a few booted's come out of supposed D'Uccles. I cant wait to order some Golden Necked and whites! I may order a few porcelains, I have 2 hens but no roo. d'Uccles are by far my favorite breed
smile.png

I learned about Ideal last year so I ordered blue and buff silkies. I was very happy with my order..... I even put in an order this year, self blue and gray silkies that I will be picking up March 21... I so can't wait to get them.. I love Ideal!!! So glad they are close enough to me that I can go pick up my order...
Trish

I learned about Ideal last year so I ordered blue and buff silkies. I was very happy with my order..... I even put in an order this year, self blue and gray silkies that I will be picking up March 21... I so can't wait to get them.. I love Ideal!!! So glad they are close enough to me that I can go pick up my order...
Trish

Could you post photos of your adult & young stock?

Today, I received my second order of chicks from Ideal so far this spring (might place a 3rd yet as well), great results again. It was in the 30s for a high, single digits for a low, and all 25 still made it. They were a bit chilled, so I'm not going to say for sure that they'll thrive, but they're doing well so far.

Rayna in MN

mkhenderson..

Hope this helps...

Gail

Could you post pics of your D'Uccles or PM me with them?

Thanks!!!
Mandy

Back
Top Bottom