"Spring/Summertime" Quilt Block Swap of 2010 **sign-ups closed**

I forget about the buddy list on here. I don't have any buddies on here.
hit.gif
Coyote, I guess you and I are in the same boat.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I added you to my buddy list Gin. Don't know what that means or does but you are on it, lol!!

Ok thanks now I need to see what that means. LOL

Acre should know don't you think?

The wedding dress is done except for the zipper and the flower girl's dress is almost done too.

Just lost hubby's oldest brother today after two weeks in the hospital....no funeral though because he wanted to be cremated and his ashes spread at the river where he spent his best moments fishing. We will have a memorial with his friends at the river later this spring. It's been hard on my MIL. She has been a trooper. At 86 she wanted to spend as much time in ICU as she could. The staff was so sweet to her and really helped ease the helplessness she felt.

My block fabric is washed and ironed and ready on the cutting board for an evening of fun. Hope everyone likes day lilies.
Will let you know when i'm taking the blocks to the post office. They should arrive on time.

I'm sorry for your loss Nana. What a wonderful idea to have his ashes spread where he loved to spend his time. Maybe ya'll could install a plaque or something on one of the trees in the area in his memory.

Peace be with your and your family.

Sorry for the loss of you BIL Nana.....

Can everyone do another check in so I can see how everything is going? Thanks and remember to have fun.....this should in no wise be stressful for anyone
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom