"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

[COLOR=000000]BROODY HENS[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=008080]Encourage Hens to Hatch Eggs[/COLOR] http://www.motherearthnews.com/homesteading-and-livestock/encourage-hens-to-hatch-eggs.aspx[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=008080]SHOULD I move my BROODY mamma? discussion begins[/COLOR] post #28264 post #28269[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Broody Hens CLICK HERE [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Letting Broody Hens Hatch & Raise Chicks CLICK HERE[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Encouraging or Discouraging Broodiness CLICK HERE[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Broody Hens versus Incubators CLICK HERE[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=008080]"The Call of the Hen". virtual book[/COLOR] https://archive.org/details/callhenscience00hogarich[/COLOR] [/quoted Thank you

Thank you :)
THERMOMETERS, HYGROMETERS & CALIBRATION

Celsius to Fahrenheit (ºC to ºF) conversion calculator click HERE
Thermo/hygro suggestions post #13998
Brinsea Incubator Thermometers click HERE
Strombergs Thermometers click HERE Hygrometers click HERE Digital Thermo/Hygros click Here
Hova-Bator GQF Incubator Thermometer / Hygrometer (Wet Bulb) 3018 post #32892
HEAT SINKS/ Stones/Pebbles ADD THEM TO STYRO! post #43903
[COLOR=CC6600]Calibration is a MUST: HOW TO CALIBRATE post #9068 [/COLOR]

Candled last night,, marans r hard to tell, but I have a great candler andni think all but 3 or 4 out of 14 are good..marilyns eggs are 4 out of five Im sure of..will try again in a few days.
Wonderful!
woot.gif

Question- ive tried to find the post about the thermometer that someone recommended,, cant find it but can anyone plz recommend one that is usually close,, I have 4 in there now..plus the digital..calibrated but they r still driving me nuts..just want simple cheap old reliable one..thx

There are some in here:

THERMOMETERS, HYGROMETERS & CALIBRATION

Celsius to Fahrenheit (ºC to ºF) conversion calculator
click HERE

Thermo/hygro suggestions
post #13998

Brinsea Incubator Thermometers
click HERE

Strombergs Thermometers click
HERE

Hygrometers click
HERE
Digital Thermo/Hygros click
Here

Hova-Bator GQF Incubator Thermometer / Hygrometer (Wet Bulb) 3018

post #32892

HEAT SINKS/ Stones/Pebbles ADD THEM TO STYRO!
post #43903

Calibration is a MUST:
HOW TO CALIBRATE

post #9068

Quote: whatcha want? a mix?

Quote: Went yesterday to say goodbye to a very dear friend on mine. She was given 2 days on Friday. She was very medicated, but I think she heard me. She fought cancer for 14 years, very sad.
oh Lisa I am sorry
hugs.gif

@jrc85 I hope he is. I got him for free and was told he is 2 1\2 years old. Yes my wife and kids sang old red when picking his name.
I have a 5 or 6 year old Barred Rock Bantam rooster that still gets the job done!
what is the age they stop? I swear I have no clue, I turn them around so much they dont have a chance to get that old

Back
Top Bottom