"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

I might set duck eggs and a few chicken eggs my Ehal broody hasn't hatched but I know my duck eggs will be fertile. I already have 2 almost 3 month old ducklings off them I hatched

Great, I like ducklings!

x222222222

[@=/u/162672/Sally-Sunshine]@Sally Sunshine[/@]

Hi Sal :hugs

My EHAL is complete :celebrate

7/7 that made it to lockdown hatched! :bun :clap :bun :bun

Now waiting on the Tolbunt polish but only on day 9 :pop

AWESOME!!!!!  how did campin do?  @campingshaws

Campin dropped out like a month ago. :lol: I realized I wouldn't be home that whole weekend. Last week DH found out he had to work Sunday so I guess he could've watched them. Oh well.

I'm getting isbar (plus other breeds) eggs tomorrow, and I'll set them Wednesday! :weee

x222222222

AWESOME!!!!!  how did campin do?  @campingshaws

Linda's eggs were a bust so she now has a quail set today, she just posted in granny house.
Granny has 7 that have hatched out of 10. She tagged you in your house. I think she has more in there already but I'm not sure what day, I lose track on her eggs :lau Sha has more looking at her waiting to be set but she hasn't decided.

@granny hatchet
  update on the hatch???  are you setting more? 

droolin.gif

Splash marans!??
Yeah she gave me some a couple years ago and i didn't know what they were, i gave them away :(
hide.gif

Campin dropped out like a month ago. :lol: I realized I wouldn't be home that whole weekend. Last week DH found out he had to work Sunday so I guess he could've watched them. Oh well.

I'm getting isbar (plus other breeds) eggs tomorrow, and I'll set them Wednesday! :weee

You don't have a crystal ball :gig

Good luck with your new eggs and set :fl

Last edited:
Quote: SWEEETTTTT

Quote: x222222222
Quote: AWESOME!!!!! how did campin do? @campingshaws

Campin dropped out like a month ago.
lol.png
I realized I wouldn't be home that whole weekend. Last week DH found out he had to work Sunday so I guess he could've watched them. Oh well.

I'm getting isbar (plus other breeds) eggs tomorrow, and I'll set them Wednesday!
wee.gif

I thought you said last weekend you were going away>? I swear all days run together!!!

Back
Top Bottom