"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

I have well over a dozen scovy eggs to set today!!  I guess I better do some reading soon!!

Good morning Sally. The coolerbator is holding steady. I've really had to increase the thermostat from last time but no spike yet. I did change the fan placement so that might explain the thermostat

Hope you get too feeling better. No shopping for me today.

Are the scovy eggs from your ducks?

They're like naughty toddlers, but I love having them around. They're noisy and messy and wild, but that just sort of fits the vibe we have around here. :love :lau

They say you either love 'em or ya hate 'em... :p
I'm toying with geting a few free ranging guineas for tick control, but BOY are they noisy! My friend has some, and the females start buckwheating every time you get close. I still dunno... Then I'd have to worry about my dog getting out and killing them. :idunno
-Banti

They're like naughty toddlers, but I love having them around. They're noisy and messy and wild, but that just sort of fits the vibe we have around here. :love :lau

They say you either love 'em or ya hate 'em... :p
I'm toying with geting a few free ranging guineas for tick control, but BOY are they noisy! My friend has some, and the females start buckwheating every time you get close. I still dunno... Then I'd have to worry about my dog getting out and killing them. :idunno
-Banti

My chicken killing dog couldn't catch them because they'd fly into trees. They harass my good dog. If they catch her napping they sneak up, get her surrounded, then start hollering. :lau These were a birthday gift, so I didn't put much prep into them. I'd wanted a guinea house for them. It's been fun, though.

My chicken killing dog couldn't catch them because they'd fly into trees. They harass my good dog. If they catch her napping they sneak up, get her surrounded, then start hollering. :lau These were a birthday gift, so I didn't put much prep into them. I'd wanted a guinea house for them. It's been fun, though.

LOL. Really?? :lau

LOL. Really?? :lau

They're hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom