"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

I now have two goosers hatched! so one clear and two hatch! sweetness!!
:love
Day 49, emu eggs. Here is a quit snapshot of the eggs doing nothing : ). I weighed them again, preparing for the last week of incubation. All the eggs have wiggled so I know there is a live chick in each one. :ya. Only one egg could stand to loose a bit more weight but it lost 10grams last week so I am hopeful it will still be in a good range. I have a couple that are right on target but I don't want to loose too much more weight. I figure weighing a little less may be better than weighing more but I have never done this before!
:clap :fl

Day 49, emu eggs. Here is a quit snapshot of the eggs doing nothing : ). I weighed them again, preparing for the last week of incubation. All the eggs have wiggled so I know there is a live chick in each one.
ya.gif
. Only one egg could stand to loose a bit more weight but it lost 10grams last week so I am hopeful it will still be in a good range. I have a couple that are right on target but I don't want to loose too much more weight. I figure weighing a little less may be better than weighing more but I have never done this before!

AWESOME!!! look at them go.... errrr ummmm sit and stay like good eggies!!

I now have two goosers hatched!

so one clear and two hatch! sweetness!!

Awesome!!!!!

Day 49, emu eggs. Here is a quit snapshot of the eggs doing nothing : ). I weighed them again, preparing for the last week of incubation. All the eggs have wiggled so I know there is a live chick in each one.
ya.gif
. Only one egg could stand to loose a bit more weight but it lost 10grams last week so I am hopeful it will still be in a good range. I have a couple that are right on target but I don't want to loose too much more weight. I figure weighing a little less may be better than weighing more but I have never done this before!

yesss.gif

Quote: Yes, you were a little chick last time I saw you, now you are a duck.

Awesome!!!!!    

:yesss:     

Yes, you were a little chick last time I saw you, now you are a duck.

:gig

I change my avy nearly daily...... :oops:

My favorite one was the minion "chocolate is salad" but certain parties raised the roof because I looked like Chaos. :p
(Why, I dunno- the pic I used had a lovely chocolate background and his is a pale grey) :idunno
-Banti

Back
Top Bottom