"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Quote: I would agree with the other parties that thought you looked to much like chaos. I am old and confuse easily.

just in the incubator this week- 12 Barnevelder eggs on Mon, going in incubator tomorrow night 12 Delaware eggs and 4 Crested Cream legbar eggs
Welcome! Good luck with your hatches!

Quote:
lau.gif

I would agree with the other parties that thought you looked to much like chaos. I am old and confuse easily.

Welcome! Good luck with your hatches! 

:lau

Et tu? :barnie

Well, I guess I don't really wanna look like chaos.... So, I'll be a duck for now. :oops:

Day 49, emu eggs. Here is a quit snapshot of the eggs doing nothing : ). I weighed them again, preparing for the last week of incubation. All the eggs have wiggled so I know there is a live chick in each one.
ya.gif
. Only one egg could stand to loose a bit more weight but it lost 10grams last week so I am hopeful it will still be in a good range. I have a couple that are right on target but I don't want to loose too much more weight. I figure weighing a little less may be better than weighing more but I have never done this before!

Emus!!!
wee.gif

Have you started singing to them yet? I sing to mine
hide.gif
They wiggle (probably in an attempt to get me go stop
tongue.png
).
I sing to mine too, I was thinking they wiggled cause they liked it... but now I realize they were trying to run away
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom