"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

$30 for 10+, they sent 18 but I forgot to check the weather before ordering them so I think some kinda froze. 6 hatched but I only set 11, and 2 I set a couple days late so they may hatch tomorrow. It seemed cheap til I just checked (it was $15 + $15 shipping) but is cheap compared to other eggs I've been getting. I've spent over $200 so far this year on hatching eggs :lol:
That is cheap. I've set a total of 30 Ancona eggs so far this year and spent a grand total of $20 on them. Usually they go for $40-50 a dz.

Wow ya make 1 or 2 comments about eating a duck and than nobody will let you lick them. Whats this world coming to? :confused:

Sanity!

$30 for 10+, they sent 18 but I forgot to check the weather before ordering them so I think some kinda froze. 6 hatched but I only set 11, and 2 I set a couple days late so they may hatch tomorrow. It seemed cheap til I just checked (it was $15 + $15 shipping) but is cheap compared to other eggs I've been getting. I've spent over $200 so far this year on hatching eggs :lol:

:eek:

Wow ya make 1 or 2 comments about eating a duck and than nobody will let you lick them. Whats this world coming to?
hu.gif
tongue.png
We are all doomed, chicken (and duck) math is taking over. They control our brains, and I am proudly one of those people who is being controlled completely by them burds
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom