"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

And this happened yesterday. Not poultry but still cute.

Rabbit? maybe? cute
hide.gif

it will be very cute once it has fluffed out!

Funny, since we rescued the egg that was pushed off the nest we didn't know a hatch date. My daughter and I decided to candle today. She picked up the egg to candle and it peeped. She was so excited! Her smile was great. Hoping to have a chicken soon.

Broody mommat #1 has 4 chicks now. One more pipped. One egg nothing. I think I figured out the strange hatchling ....Looks like this
th

I think our bantam salmon faverolle rooster must have went under the fence and visited the silkie coop!

Broody mommat #1 has 4 chicks now. One more pipped. One egg nothing. I think I figured out the strange hatchling ....Looks like this
th

I think our bantam salmon faverolle rooster must have went under the fence and visited the silkie coop!
Haha! He was probably thinking that the silkie girls where better than his girls. lol That is going to be a really cute breed combination though! I think I might have to try that with my silkie cockerel and salmon favorelle pullet.

Last edited:
It is funny our little salmon fav rooster and one of my splash silkie hens LOVE
love.gif
each other- they pace the fence all day trying to get together-gazing into each others eyes..now I know why!

I have 7 babies! 10 more to go, several of them have pips.
Awesome! All Serama?

My very first goslings!!!! I finally hatched some.

Those are so cute!

And this happened yesterday. Not poultry but still cute.

Awwwww

Funny, since we rescued the egg that was pushed off the nest we didn't know a hatch date. My daughter and I decided to candle today. She picked up the egg to candle and it peeped. She was so excited! Her smile was great. Hoping to have a chicken soon.
Wonderful!

th

woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom