"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Coolerbator is filling up quick. 35 have pipped and out of those 24 have hatched. 3 more are zipping now.

I love hatch day.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Some pictures of my marans hatch from last week- 6 Marans. Also hatched 2 isabelle leghorns and saved an isabelle leghorn and a chick that looks Silverudd Blue X blue copper marans from a broody who abandoned them.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!

I heard a PEEP! One of my eggs must've pipped internally. omgomgomg. I went in and was cheeping at my eggs (don't you?) and one cheeped back and rocked!!! WOOO! They are Day 20.

Ok, humidity is up, temp is steady...Now, to wait! ARGH it's so hard. I think I'll eat my supper next to the incubator.

wee.gif

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!

I heard a PEEP! One of my eggs must've pipped internally. omgomgomg. I went in and was cheeping at my eggs (don't you?) and one cheeped back and rocked!!! WOOO! They are Day 20.

Ok, humidity is up, temp is steady...Now, to wait! ARGH it's so hard. I think I'll eat my supper next to the incubator.

wee.gif

I've eaten my supper by the incubator many times! Enjoy!!!!!! The wait seems so long from the internal pip, but it is so worth it!!!!!! Have a ball!

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!

:weee

Haha, I'm just like you! When they have pipped and start shaking and peeping I'm right there, and I usually stay there until bed. In the early morning like 3:00 I will wake up 15 mins before it hatches, without an alarm clock! And I usually sleep in! It's really funny!

@Chaos18 Update- Just put all eggs on lockdown. I did it a day early because they usually hatch a day early! So anxious! Can't wait! :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom