"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

I thought the Easter hatch was my last hatch of the spring, but then I lost a hen this morning. So naturally, I filled my incubator with as many eggs as possible.

Sorry about your hen, but I love the way you do chicken math! And I am a teacher so A+!!!

Our power just went out here! I' be got to search on here what to do! The power company says about two and a half hours.. Will my bator hold the heat that long if the room is shut up?

Our power just went out here! I' be got to search on here what to do! The power company says about two and a half hours.. Will my bator hold the heat that long if the room is shut up?
That info is in the link in my signature (I would copy and paste but I'm on the mobile version). You can wrap the incubator with blankets to help it hold heat, just don't block ventilation.

That info is in the link in my signature (I would copy and paste but I'm on the mobile version). You can wrap the incubator with blankets to help it hold heat, just don't block ventilation.
I did cover and wrap it but covered the top holes I will go back and see if I can wrap it differently. Seems like it would an easy way for the last heat to escape.:( thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom