Spy Cam

coolmilk31

Hatching
10 Years
Jun 10, 2009
Douglas Ga
yes im looking to add a wireless spy cam to my coop i see you can get them off of ebay for like 30.00 for a cheep one dose any one have anything like this yet if so is it hooked to your tv or computer i can do eather with the one im looking at and it works at night as well with sound i want one becouse i catch my self walking out the back door every 15 or 20 min to check on them an there like 200 ft from the house
if any one has one show pic or give a link to your cam

http://www.jr.com/swann-communications/pe/SWN_SWPWOC/

The
above link is to Swann Security Cameras. I bought 3 cameras and one of the handheld receivers when I was having trouble with a tenant. (I rent rooms in my home). One of the camera packages included the receiver that you hook to the TV. You can just watch one camera or it will rotate between all the cameras so you could set up one in the coop and one outside the coop and/or run.

LOVE the cameras. They pick-up a great picture day or night and some are in color. They do have sound from a tiny speaker in the wiring but thats not great.

Down side to them is they run off the same requency as WiFi 2.4ghz or something like that. To use the camera, I had to get a wired router and wire the laptops.

Great cameras though.

Back
Top Bottom