SQ Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how this works but I have Salmon Faverolles from Peter Merlin and Dick Boulanger stock in Large, Blue Slate turkeys from Canadian and Duane Urch stock, and Canadian line Sebastapols which are completely unrelated to Holdereeds stock... when they get going again. Would like to find some birds to help with my Mahogany Faverolles project, birds with a partridge pattern would be great, the darker the better. Any one have these in feather leg and straight comb? Nice big Cochin in partridge maybe... or some experiments that would be heading in the right direction? I am also interested in Blue/Black/Splash Muscovies, and yes I know the splash is a show no-no but I happen to think they are pretty LOL, and I am always looking for white sebbies to pair my babies up with. Can't post pictures until I get my computer back from the shop... my son is replacing the "thermal paste" so it won't start a fire .
idunno.gif

You take the current offer and then offer your eggs as a swap. All the rules are on the first post in the thread. Sounds like you have some nice chickens.

Sandiklaws, there is a thread called "I have what you want you have what I want let's trade". It just happens to be right above this one, for a few minutes, anyway. (At least it will be somewhere close). You can post swaps you'd like to do on that one.

For this one, you wait until someone offers what you want and then you claim it really fast. When you claim it, you must offer eggs and the next person will claim those. The person who is sending the eggs pays for the shipping.

Mine on the Cayugas. Offering:

6+ Blue/Black Ameraucanas. I have a black cock bird with splash and blue hens

Or

6+ BBS Cochin

Or

6+ Guinea eggs

Or

6+ Cuckoo Marans eggs

Or

6 Heritage Rhode Island Red eggs

All can go out later this week

I can also offer 6 Welsummers or 6 LF Black Langshan or 4 Bantam Black split to white Langshan with 3 of the other breeds or 6 Iowa Blues

These would ship the week of the 30th.

I can also offer 6 Welsummers or 6 LF Black Langshan or 4 Bantam Black split to white Langshan with 3 of the other breeds or 6 Iowa Blues
These would ship the week of the 30th.

JIm , Out of the 12 welsummer eggs you sent 8 have hatched, 3 are pipping. !!! Yeah !! Highly recommend his eggs. Oh and the 12th egg made it to the hatcher, still waiting to see if it will pip and hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom