squirels enterered my house stole baby chick

mrstooterkeith

Hatching
May 1, 2022
i heard my baby chicks chirping going crazy in my living room ,,,iv got four chicks i just bought in a brooder while im building their outside pen a squirel entered through a small opening in a kitchen window and took off with a baby chick .tried getting the chick through the opening but couldnt and had to drop it and left but not without killing it first what do i do

i heard my baby chicks chirping going crazy in my living room ,,,iv got four chicks i just bought in a brooder while im building their outside pen a squirel entered through a small opening in a kitchen window and took off with a baby chick .tried getting the chick through the opening but couldnt and had to drop it and left but not without killing it first what do i do
theirs sadly not much you can do unless you can see the squirrel and then ether shoot it (but not meany people have a gun) or try some other ways of getting it but by then its mostly to late for the chick i am very sorry for you loss :( just another reason i dont like mammals very much

It sounds like the chick is still alive, right? Are you saying the squirrel tried taking your chick through the window but couldn't fit through so it dropped your chick and you need help on what to do with your chick?

It sounds like the chick is still alive, right? Are you saying the squirrel tried taking your chick through the window but couldn't fit through so it dropped your chick and you need help on what to do with your chick?
Wait, I think I read that wrong, the chicks dead right?

Back
Top Bottom