~~~SSA Hatching Thread 2011~~~

Congratulations on a great hatch!!!

The girls are dolling themselves up for Justin Bieber, lol. Too cute.

Hmmm.....I really want some more bbs silkies. Just do not really want showgirls. Will be watching that auction.

Also, I have yet to get a fertile egg from my silkie hen. Her mate can't seem to figure out the right end. Should I pull his tophat back?? I think he may be having a hard time seeing. Any suggestions from the silkie gurus?

Momma don't want o stinkin' freakazoids! It's not like when someone asks if you want cake and you say no but you do. It's like your Uncle Charlie kissin' you everytime he comes to visit you, yuck, it's a kiss but it's still Uncle Charlie!!!!
sickbyc.gif

Once again, chickens should have faces and feathers!
wink.png

Quote:
I don't particularly care for your analogy.
th.gif

I don't really have an Uncle Charlie muggs!!!
lol.png

Quote:
I don't particularly care for your analogy.
th.gif

lol.png

I'm going to go have a whole lotta chocolate cake while rocking myself in the fetal position in a dark corner.

Quote:
lol.png

I'm going to go have a whole lotta chocolate cake while rocking myself in the fetal position in a dark corner.

Oh get over it woman, you'll live!!! hahaha!

Hey, I'm a newbie here and just tried to hatch by first batch with not much success. I had one hatch on Monday, then nothing until one pipped this morning and a couple hours later die right in the shell. What happened? Also, I have a bunch develop so far then die. ???? I have three different kinds of incubators, one homemade cabinet style, no turner; one Little Giant, with turner; and one Brower Top Hatch. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
jumpy.gif

I have 22 more new chicks, 2 wheaten Ameraucana, 1 Black Copper Maran, 8 Gold Neck Booted, 4 Butterscotch Booted, 5 Lavender Orph's, 2 Mottled d'Uccles

the gold necks and the butterscotch where test hatches 100%

Back
Top Bottom