St. Mary's County Maryland and Surrounding Area?

I live on the Eastern shore of MD but work a lot in So MD,Lexington park to Waldorf and on to Annapolis.I'm looking hard for 1-3 light Brahma hens for my wife,if anybody has or knows where to get some.We have a mixed flock of about 23 laying hens,but the light Brahmas have proven hard for us to find.Like a couple maran hens too.Thanks

I'm selling a peking/mallard mates. And juvenile hens, and my year old flock of rir (3), bantams (2),silky 1. Consist of 2 roosters and 4 hens but been together so it's not bad at all. Have a lot of supplies,and they are pets. I must know that they are safe cared for. Not happy about rehoming.

Quacker's and peddles

Hi All,

I live in Calvert County and I am new on here. I was wondering if anyone in the area of would like to adopt two beautiful and sweet Pekin ducks? We adopted the ducks from my daughters school thinking they would be able to fly and live on a pond in our backyard. I didn't realize they wouldn't be able to fly and I am scared to even leave them in their pen outside at night because it isn't that secure and we have so many foxes in the woods near my house. If anyone is interested in them please let me know!

Do you ship? I looking for some more pullets to add to my show chickens. They don't have to be show quality just purebred. Also they can be old hens that no longer lay. @calvertkelly

Back
Top Bottom