After sectioning my coop off I realized I needed to utilize as much vertical space as possible. This is a work in progress, but I think it's working great so far. I have an area sectioned off 36"x10' with a double stack 'brooder'. I do have a nice 3x5' box for very young chicks as well, but haven't used it since I built this. I'm putting the younger chicks on top then rotating them down stages till they make it to the floor as they grow out. Can't see it in the pics, but I have heat lamps suspended above the top rack. All the chicks in the rack are serama. The ones on the floor are cochin/leghorn/delaware combinations. . . Chicklets on top. This group wound up being exactly even. 5 cockrels 5 pullets . . Middle section currently holding 2 cockrels and 1 pullet. Comments/suggestions/critiques are most welcome.