Staggered hatching Hatch-A-Long

15CC2C56-FA45-4560-895B-EEC88A4399DE.jpeg

Lockdown it’s not looking promising.. three were quitters the other didn’t have much movement.. I didn’t see much they might have quit also but in the past dayish.. 😥. Leaving them in to see what happens... if these don’t hatch I plan on having a guy from our church order me a few when he does his order next month...

Lockdown it’s not looking promising.. three were quitters the other didn’t have much movement.. I didn’t see much they might have quit also but in the past dayish.. 😥. Leaving them in to see what happens... if these don’t hatch I plan on having a guy from our church order me a few when he does his order next month...
You’re not having much luck with the hatching. :confused:
Were these also shipped eggs? I’ve driven to go get mine myself this year. It’s good to have some sunday outings with the family in different places. 😂

You’re not having much luck with the hatching. :confused:
Were these also shipped eggs? I’ve driven to go get mine myself this year. It’s good to have some sunday outings with the family in different places. 😂
Yes they were all shipped... the first ones came from North Carolina and the second from Mississippi.. pretty good distance to Maryland... I think the post office is brutal around here.. this is the third time to hatch shipped eggs without much luck... I hatch mine with almost 100% hatch rate..... so it has to be the shipping....

It’s a sad day... my little BRLW died this morning.. she wasn’t eating, drinking I know they take a few days to eat but she didn’t want to move around much. No scratching or anything she just wanted to chirp and sleep... she was wobbly on her feet also.. just wasn’t a real healthy girl... I am so sad I really wanted her to live...

It’s a sad day... my little BRLW died this morning.. she wasn’t eating, drinking I know they take a few days to eat but she didn’t want to move around much. No scratching or anything she just wanted to chirp and sleep... she was wobbly on her feet also.. just wasn’t a real healthy girl... I am so sad I really wanted her to live...
I’m so sorry! :hugs

Tomorrow is maybe hatchday... we shall see.. two still in the incubator. But didn't see much movement.. going to watch some today to see if they wiggle any..

I did order 4 chicks from meyer... I figured since my lunch with hatching this breed from shipped eggs hasn't been good I will give in and pay shipping.. convince a cousin ot order some so we are sharing shipping.. :)

Back
Top Bottom