standing seramas

isaacearlg

Songster
10 Years
May 11, 2009
Houston,TX
i see a lot of seramas in the us look like small chickens (of course ) but i dont see them standing tall like this one in the video where can i get a bloodline that does that

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree on that. At first I thought something was wrong with him because he seemed to be falling over, but then he moved away from the edge of the table, and kind of "came back down to earth" so to speak... At that point he looked "normal"
smile.png
Take a look at some of Bluegrassseramas (Jessi's) pictures of her roos - they really get that "drogon" pose going
thumbsup.gif
Here's my guy Sunny showing off for the girls one day: Sunny is a breeder...

27475_img_1590.jpg

Quote:
They will do that if annoyed, showing off for the girls, warning another roo... They don't have to be "mad". And trust me, there is nothing "normal" about a Serama
lol.png
They are in a category all their own!! You can't have just one... or 2, or 5
lau.gif

The first video is of an extreme bred Serama. These are HUGE shows they have every weekend in Maylasia.

The 2nd video is also in Maylasia...I like his confirmation better. But that is just my opinion.
smile.png

The boys strut around like that. They are so cute. At least my 2 older males do. The 4 month old youngsters are there as well just not as dramatic as they are just gangly teens! LOL

Debs
Just1More Min Pins

We all want birds like that--well most of us do! That Malaysian thing is sooo extreme!

We have Mr. Wonderful who is not as crazy extreme looking as those. I dont have a vid, but do have pics of him strutting around!
SammyandW027.jpg

SammyandW028.jpg

SammyandW030.jpg

He is A class and fertile. The dad to a lot of my birds!

The Malaysians use these special training boxes that are tall, dark, and narrow, isolated from other birds. A lot of the "extreme" seramas from Malaysia are that way from training, as well as breeding. I don't know much about it.

Back
Top Bottom