Star Trek! Live long & prosper

I'm a Trekkie!!! I'll watch the movie, but I'm not happy about it and I won't pay to see it in a theatre. It is outside the established story line and Kirk's eyes are the wrong colour. Uhura and Sulu were not with Kirk early in his career. They were always youngsters to him. I'm not a happy Trekkie.
somad.gif

ah.... I knew I was in good company with fellow chicken lovers, but didn't know I was in the presence of so many sci-fi addicts as well. I LOVE all the ST manifestations (although I must admit Deep Space Nine was probably my least favorite), Farscape, Highlander, ... if it's sci-fi, I'm at least going to get my feet wet in it!
big_smile.png
Live long and prosper! _ \\\\ //
wink.png
thumb, fingerfinger, fingerfinger
big_smile.png

Quote:
ahhhhhhhhh i thought it was going to be about kirk's younger self and the days leading up to his hey days! darn!

It is, but they've dorked up the timeline and the bios, so it doesn't count. Non-canonical sci-fi is one of very few things I find morally reprehensible, unless it's an Tenchi OVA.

Last edited:
What the new movies out already , I didnt see any advertiseing for it around here not even a trialer
th.gif

Im a trekkie have been for probly 2o years or more. My only convention I road a gray hound bus to Portland and spent the night in the hotel that it was being held at. I got to meet a few people like the borg twins from voyager and such. I coudnt get anyone to go with me though im surrounded by non trekkies
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom