Started New Peafowl Pen!

C&Rman

Songster
8 Years
Feb 26, 2011
Nevada
I finally went and bought me 100 feet of 2"x4" welded wire, (it ain't cheap)
lol.png
anyway I got the post in the ground now all that is left is putting the wire up and ordering bigger netting.
Ill post PICS!!! tommorow
smile.png

I can't help but think, your gonna be done before me...ehhehe

Lucky dog

My netting is still laying on the ground.., I need help, crossing my fingers it gets done this week

Good luck..and

Get er done

Winkity wink

I just ordered my 25'x25' netting so it should come Wed or Thurs. How bout a race LOL JK
lol.png

I just finished my pole in the middle of the pen so it will teepee down.
I am going to put a bird house on it to help support it. I got that idea from Minxfox I saw her picture and LOVED it.
It is going to be so easy to put it up with my teepee deal.
Once you get your teepee set up the netting will be fairly east to set up.
Are you using zip ties to hold the netting down? I found them to be the most helpful.

C&Rman :

I just ordered my 25'x25' netting so it should come Wed or Thurs. How bout a race LOL JK
lol.png

I am going to put a bird house on it to help support it. I got that idea from Minxfox I saw her picture and LOVED it.
Are you using zip ties to hold the netting down? I found them to be the most helpful.

Most zip ties rot in the sun in a year or two and break. I use hog rings, there may be something better but it works for me.​

C&Rman :

lol.png

How tall is your post, for your teepee?

My tree is at least 12 foot high and then I need post in the ground, then run boards across then add more boards upward on that..or iam going to take wood myself, climb up that tree and drill some wood directly to the tree and make it stick up at least 3 feet taller.

And how the heck to get the net up and over it all..I haven't a freaking clue ....

Yeah, I'll race you..your on.. Game on

On your mark get set go!!!!​

Quote:
How tall is your post, for your teepee?

My tree is at least 12 foot high and then I need post in the ground, then run boards across then add more boards upward on that..or iam going to take wood myself, climb up that tree and drill some wood directly to the tree and make it stick up at least 3 feet taller.

And how the heck to get the net up and over it all..I haven't a freaking clue ....

Yeah, I'll race you..your on.. Game on

On your mark get set go!!!!

LMAO, alright race is on. Hopefully ill recieve my netting before you can get yours up. Lets see how to stall you.... Hmmm so hows it going haha
My post for my teepee is atleast 12 feet tall. I'll have to measure tommorow to give you a certain idea.
And if zip ties, rot like that ill have to use J clips they dont rot just rust LOL

I just want you to know.. my netting as of this moment.. is still on the ground.. hehehe.... now I do have nailed boards to the tree..hahahaa..ahahhaha.. as my teepee holder..

so If I can get that netting on tonight or tommororow.. I maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay be done..whooohey.. but since that netting is still on the ground.. your still in the winning!!!
did your netting come???????????????
xoxoxo

I just want you to know.. my netting as of this moment.. is still on the ground.. hehehe.... now I do have nailed boards to the tree..hahahaa..ahahhaha.. as my teepee holder..

so If I can get that netting on tonight or tommororow.. I maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay be done..whooohey.. but since that netting is still on the ground.. your still in the winning!!!
did your netting come???????????????
xoxoxo

Back
Top Bottom