startedwith6

startedwith6

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 18, 2014
Vaughn, Wa
My husband got me started with 6 frizzles. We now have 50 varying breed after trips to Wilco during during chick season. Now we have added 6 ducks. Got to stop going to Wilco.

TwoCrows

A Native Raven
Staff member
Premium member
9 Years
Mar 21, 2011
New Mexico, USA
My Coop
My Coop

Welcome to BYC!

Would you like us to do an intervention for this addiction you are having trouble with?

Yes, many of us have troubles with chicken math and these feed stores are only enabling us even more! What with all the peep peep peeping, it is VERY difficult to even think straight while in the feed store!!!!

Pull up a roost bar and make yourself at home here on BYC. Welcome to our flock!

Kelsie2290

Free Ranging
Premium member
8 Years
Feb 18, 2011
Ohio
Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! A Beautiful example of Chicken Math! You will fit right in around here!

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium member
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
well when you start hatching tons of chicks, you can provide another source for people than Wilco - this could be BIG!!

Ol Grey Mare

One egg shy of a full carton. .....
Premium member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
My husband got me started with 6 frizzles. We now have 50 varying breed after trips to Wilco during during chick season. Now we have added 6 ducks. Got to stop going to Wilco.
Too funny, I was the "chicken girl" at Wilco when I worked there (won't say how long ago that was) - haven't heard them mentioned in forever - gosh how I miss those stores.

Welcome to BYC and thanks for a little blast from the past.

gander007

Crowing
6 Years
Oct 9, 2013
South Western Death Valley, Ca.
Alright
great to have you joining the BYC flock

BYC has a very useful learning center

Sounds like you got bit hard by the poultry bug and the bad
part is there is there is no recovery program out there to
help with a recovery so enjoy your poultry ventures

Have a nice poultry weekend