startedwith6

startedwith6

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 18, 2014
Vaughn, Wa
My husband got me started with 6 frizzles. We now have 50 varying breed after trips to Wilco during during chick season. Now we have added 6 ducks. Got to stop going to Wilco.

images

Welcome to BYC!

Would you like us to do an intervention for this addiction you are having trouble with?
gig.gif

Yes, many of us have troubles with chicken math and these feed stores are only enabling us even more! What with all the peep peep peeping, it is VERY difficult to even think straight while in the feed store!!!!

Pull up a roost bar and make yourself at home here on BYC. Welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! A Beautiful example of Chicken Math! You will fit right in around here!

My husband got me started with 6 frizzles. We now have 50 varying breed after trips to Wilco during during chick season. Now we have added 6 ducks. Got to stop going to Wilco.

Too funny, I was the "chicken girl" at Wilco when I worked there (won't say how long ago that was) - haven't heard them mentioned in forever - gosh how I miss those stores.

Welcome to BYC and thanks for a little blast from the past.

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

Sounds like you got bit hard by the poultry bug and the bad
part is there is there is no recovery program out there to
help with a recovery so enjoy your poultry ventures
smile.png

Have a nice poultry weekend
jumpy.gif