Starting a Muscovy Duck Club

I wouldn't mind designing something if needed,but I'd think a logo would be one of the last things needed after organizing & figuring out what all needs to be established first. I don't know how to go about something like this. My Jeep club was already established when I joined but I remember the prez saying they picked their logo idea almost last.

I wouldn't mind designing something if needed,but I'd think a logo would be one of the last things needed after organizing & figuring out what all needs to be established first. I don't know how to go about something like this. My Jeep club was already established when I joined but I remember the prez saying they picked their logo idea almost last.

I would love to join, I did join the last one but since I am a dummy when it comes to computers I really can't help do anything. But I do love scovies and would love to see this breed get it's just desserts since so many only see them as nusiances.

Ya'll have sort of "flown the coop" here and kind of put the cart before the horse...
hmm.png

If you guys want to join the club you really need to email the OP: Cheapchicksfarm. She requested that everyone email her so she could form the founding committee of the club she wants to start. She already has a plan in place for membership, founders, et al.

ok, so if Cheapchicksfam is around, can I ask whether this is still running and if so, what details do you need from me to join please??

I would love to join, I did join the last one but since I am a dummy when it comes to computers I really can't help do anything. But I do love scovies and would love to see this breed get it's just desserts since so many only see them as nusiances.
I'd love to join too,Miss Lydia! I didn't realize how people thought of these ducks until I started reading more on them. I was catering a steak & shrimp dinner all Saturday last weekend with my ma & pops & I brought Daisy along in her soft sided carrier. It was so funny how she just hung out outside of the big kitchen waiting for us to take a break off & on. A few of the guys that paid for the dinner are big hunters & they were making cracks about how ugly muscovies are,that they're a pain in the butt breed & how good eating they are. One didn't believe she was Muscovy because she "wasn't all mutated in the face".
Then they came around later on after dinner & commented on how behaved she is & that she is actually a pretty good looking duck "for one of them Muscovies"
lol.png

Silly hunters

Last edited:
I'd love to join too,Miss Lydia! I didn't realize how people thought of these ducks until I started reading more on them. I was catering a steak & shrimp dinner all Saturday last weekend with my ma & pops & I brought Daisy along in her soft sided carrier. It was so funny how she just hung out outside of the big kitchen waiting for us to take a break off & on. A few of the guys that paid for the dinner are big hunters & they were making cracks about how ugly muscovies are,that they're a pain in the butt breed & how good eating they are. One didn't believe she was Muscovy because she "wasn't all mutated in the face".
Then they came around later on after dinner & commented on how behaved she is & that she is actually a pretty good looking duck "for one of them Muscovies"
lol.png

Silly hunters

Oh my gosh i just read you have a weasel, wow. now that has to be interesting. It's such a shame people have such bad ideas about these ducks when they really are so wonderful. I just love to snuggle with my boy Opie and kiss him on his face. Carnicles and all.
what you did though can change the minds about them a few people at a time, bringing her out and around folks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom