Starting a Muscovy Duck Club

Who is NAMDA committee on yahoo ? If we have an actual committee we need to list contact names etc on the site, but I think we need to have a conference and meeting to see where we are going. Anyone care to schedule a Yahoo conference? Evening? Morning? Day? Time?

Quote:
Your awesome!

The Yahoo link has been added to the website.

Wasn't nearly as much work as you've put in but glad I could help. Now for the Group We need:

To decide whos going to be moderators
What Info we want on main page
Lots and Lots of YOUR pictures. We don't want copyright issues.

I just got done unloading grain etc, Give me about 30 mins or so, ok.. maybe 45 - an hour LOL and I will have a logo for you. We can always change it.. but it will give us something to put up now.

I agree we need to have a meeting to figure allot of things out. Thats why I thought yahoo would be a good start, we can confrance.
If you want to add me Im Jewel_withchinks.. ( chinks are short chaps.. for those that may have freaked out)

I had to just use that name. Once the comitee is formed i can give everyone the passaword to our email. I can work on scheduling once we establish who is on the committee

Quote:
Wasn't nearly as much work as you've put in but glad I could help. Now for the Group We need:

To decide whos going to be moderators
What Info we want on main page
Lots and Lots of YOUR pictures. We don't want copyright issues.

I just got done unloading grain etc, Give me about 30 mins or so, ok.. maybe 45 - an hour LOL and I will have a logo for you. We can always change it.. but it will give us something to put up now.

I agree we need to have a meeting to figure allot of things out. Thats why I thought yahoo would be a good start, we can confrance.
If you want to add me Im Jewel_withchinks.. ( chinks are short chaps.. for those that may have freaked out)

That would be greatly appreciated

Quote:
I did steel some of these, you don't know how bad I wanted to use that blue but a tail was in the way. Also the ones in cages etc.. very pretty but the wire is in the way.
Really nice ducks.. soooo where do you live and when won't you be home LOL..just kidding.

Ok Everybody. Ive been doing some more research into the "politic side" of the clubs. Now we will need a Committee. It is suggested that each Committee member is a director. Each director will have to stay on top of his or her sector. Here is some suggested Director Positions:

Show Director: This person will be in charge of helping explaining show standards. Guide members to potential shows and explain show rules.

Image Director: This person will need to be in charge of making sure the image of the Club as well as the birds are squeaky clean. This means setting rumors straight. A excellent attitude toward people even when they can be very irritating.

Feral Director: This person will have to deal with people's issues with the feral population. They will talk to you about solutions on keeping birds off their property. dealing with city ordinances about them, as well as park rangers.

Project Director: This person will help expand the site. They will need to research aspects to add to the site. Will possibly have to do some data work. Will assist projects worked on by the other directors.

Media Director: When a newspaper or student would like proper information about Muscovies this director will answer these people will adequate quotes, hard facts, images that can be used because proper permission has been given.

Bylaws will need to be in order. These will need to be created by members and/ or directors then voted upon by everyone.

I would, yes. Most of us have back yard birds, and there is nothing wrong with that, however we do need examples of what the breed standard is and most can't supply those pics. You can, so.. you are my go to source for breed standard photos, the more the better..
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom