Starting Ayam Cemani eggs today

AJinABQ

In the Brooder
Jan 5, 2016
Albuquerque
My fingers are crossed and if you don't mind please cross yours also. The eggs finally got here today and I have never tried hatching shipped eggs before so I don't know what to expect. The seller didn't mark the box as fragile either although none appear cracked and they were well packed inside.
I hope they aren't scrambled however because I really want a Ayam Cemani rooster!

Can't wait to see them hatch out. Good luck with them. I have some Cemani going in tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you.

How much were the eggs? Are you sure they are not sweedish hens? What website did you get them from. I was thinking of breeding them too.They are like $200 a chick

125 for 6, but the didn't label the box outside as fragile or containing live animals so the box got here pretty whipped. Al but one was scrambled and it's not looking too good either. The sellers said she will send me 5 eggs in 3-4 weeks so I am not happy at all. I feel really ripped off.

125 for 6, but the didn't label the box outside as fragile or containing live animals so the box got here pretty whipped. Al but one was scrambled and it's not looking too good either. The sellers said she will send me 5 eggs in 3-4 weeks so I am not happy at all. I feel really ripped off.

I'm so sorry to hear that. That's unfortunate. I know those birds don't lay eggs very often.That's a shame. Your better off spending the extra money and getting them from a hatchery

I ship eggs all over the U.S. and the PO tells me, if they are not marked no x ray live embryo, they are x rayed. Just sayin.... Charm1704

Back
Top Bottom