Anytime you have @ large crop some of the eggs might be rotten but the very most o them are precious. It is rare to see true conflict so you've seen a BYC bump in the road. I cannot give you perfect advice because you know more about chickens than i do.

What i recommend about your goals is to write them out. Each goal should be separate. Then under each goal you start listing what you have to do to attain. It. If you know there's a timeline for it, include that. For example there's the NPIP certification. How long do you have to have your birds before testing? How long do you have to wait for results? Once you know that you can plan when to start marketing your chickens qualities, when you get someone who is interested and will pay a fair price, start collecting eggs. Also you should set up a bank account to receive payments and possibly pay your chicken expenses out of it.

So these are thought about basic business concepts. My way of dealing with it is list. And start right now to keep pristine records on all of your birds including initial price.

Don't skimp on quality birds. If i can be any help to you. Let me know, okay?:frow

Back
Top Bottom