Starting my new flock

clucknbock

Chirping
Mar 2, 2016
Brooder box is ready to go!! Got lots of inspiration from this forum. My little fluffy butts can't get here soon enough!
IMG_20190212_105058.jpg

They came!!!! And they're all doing well -- eating good, drinking water, getting warm when they feel like it, and pooping good! Success!! I have a blue orpington, a black copper marans, a cream legbar and a white leghorn. My chicken tractor will do four chickens well. My last flock, I had five and it was a bit too many. I also ordered some extra less expensive chicks to make the minimum.
IMG_20190212_123533.jpg
IMG_20190212_123520.jpg

They came!!!! And they're all doing well -- eating good, drinking water, getting warm when they feel like it, and pooping good! Success!! I have a blue orpington, a black copper marans, a cream legbar and a white leghorn. My chicken tractor will do four chickens well. My last flock, I had five and it was a bit too many. I also ordered some extra less expensive chicks to make the minimum. View attachment 1671344 View attachment 1671345

They came!!!! And they're all doing well -- eating good, drinking water, getting warm when they feel like it, and pooping good! Success!! I have a blue orpington, a black copper marans, a cream legbar and a white leghorn. My chicken tractor will do four chickens well. My last flock, I had five and it was a bit too many. I also ordered some extra less expensive chicks to make the minimum. View attachment 1671344 View attachment 1671345

Cute!

They came!!!! And they're all doing well -- eating good, drinking water, getting warm when they feel like it, and pooping good! Success!! I have a blue orpington, a black copper marans, a cream legbar and a white leghorn. My chicken tractor will do four chickens well. My last flock, I had five and it was a bit too many. I also ordered some extra less expensive chicks to make the minimum.

They are super cute! :love

Back
Top Bottom