So sorry I'm late to reply. Yes, people remedies. Glad you found them. They do also make a "pet" version of the Rescue Remedy. It is just made without alcohol, but I've never used it. Animals that can will make a face when given a few drops but otherwise it's not an issue.
I should've said to be very careful when ordering from Amazon. I have and do because of where I am located, so far from any town that has these things. But, I have also found that many times they are not what they say, are diluted, or otherwise suspicious looking, smelling, etc. I just am very careful as to what seller I am purchasing from when using sites like Amazon. It's a learning experience I'm afraid. If your ignatia says "5 pellets" as a dose, you don't need to do that. That's a waste. You can give one pellet as a dose, or, what I find easier with animals is to make a liquid out of a few pellets using filtered water and give the drops. I use my empty stevia glass bottles because they are 2 to 4 ounces each and have droppers. Keep these items as far from cell phones and microwaves as possible. Best of luck!
If you feel that her behavior is from sadness or similar emotions/fears, get some Ignatia homeopathic pellets and give to her. It usually only takes a few doses over a couple of days to do the trick. I've had to use it many times for various species of animals. I would also give her some Bach's Rescue Remedy. It's good to always have that on hand for any and all living things.
I received the Ignatia pellets today. I put one in her water. I ordered the Bachs in a double pack, one for people and one for pets. It should arrive tomorrow.

I was wondering, do you treat dogs with these? My little dog has some health issues and when he gets overly excited it exacerbates the coughing. CBD seems to help some but I don’t want to overdose him. Thank you for your help.

I was wondering, do you treat dogs with these? My little dog has some health issues and when he gets overly excited it exacerbates the coughing. CBD seems to help some but I don’t want to overdose him. Thank you for your help.

I received the Ignatia pellets today. I put one in her water. I ordered the Bachs in a double pack, one for people and one for pets. It should arrive tomorrow.

I have no idea why this copied your post twice....

Yes, indeed, you can treat all living things with both of these substances, including plants. There are also individual Bach Flower remedies, (as well as numerous other homeopathic remedies), that may be even more helpful. It does take just a bit of researching and there are many online sites that can help. The good thing is that choosing one that might not be the best, due to inexperience, won't hurt anything. These are energetic, vibrational components of the various plants. In essence, it's similar to using herbs but immensely more powerful usually and easier and much safer.

You can do a search for, say, "homeopathic remedy for fear of thunderstorms", and then look at several. Ones such as homeopathy plus, Joette Calabrese, homeopathy360, are good places to start.

For the Bach remedies there are good books available (for homeopathy as well) but you can also check out bachremedies dot com and rosetodd dot com. Rose has some free guides to help choose remedies. Choosing for pets is a bit more difficult sometimes because we don't know what they're thinking but they are wonderful safe solutions even if it might take a bit of trial and error.

There are many remedies I always have on hand because I have had such excellent results for all my family with them and wouldn't be without them. These two sources and colloidal silver and vitamin C are my go to for everything and everyone. I never use meds of any kind, not even for my chickens. I'm not judging those that do, it's just that I've found I get better results with these things and whatever I'm treating doesn't have the toxic effects of a drug to get over as well as whatever it's dealing with.

I have no idea why this copied your post twice....

Yes, indeed, you can treat all living things with both of these substances, including plants. There are also individual Bach Flower remedies, (as well as numerous other homeopathic remedies), that may be even more helpful. It does take just a bit of researching and there are many online sites that can help. The good thing is that choosing one that might not be the best, due to inexperience, won't hurt anything. These are energetic, vibrational components of the various plants. In essence, it's similar to using herbs but immensely more powerful usually and easier and much safer.

You can do a search for, say, "homeopathic remedy for fear of thunderstorms", and then look at several. Ones such as homeopathy plus, Joette Calabrese, homeopathy360, are good places to start.

For the Bach remedies there are good books available (for homeopathy as well) but you can also check out bachremedies dot com and rosetodd dot com. Rose has some free guides to help choose remedies. Choosing for pets is a bit more difficult sometimes because we don't know what they're thinking but they are wonderful safe solutions even if it might take a bit of trial and error.

There are many remedies I always have on hand because I have had such excellent results for all my family with them and wouldn't be without them. These two sources and colloidal silver and vitamin C are my go to for everything and everyone. I never use meds of any kind, not even for my chickens. I'm not judging those that do, it's just that I've found I get better results with these things and whatever I'm treating doesn't have the toxic effects of a drug to get over as well as whatever it's dealing with.

Thank you. I received them and have begun treating her.

She is better, not lethargic, more alert, and her surgery incisions are completely healed and new feathers growing. Her legs still aren’t right but I think she has a chance. I feed her three it four times a day. At first she’s not interested but if I just hold her and talk to her she will eat.

Her eyes are clear and bright and I have noticed her comb is nice and red. Today she is folding one leg under her body, an improvement.

We aren’t ready to give up on her. I let her go outside for awhile yesterday and today. It’s too hot: heat index over 110. I didn’t leave her out long. She was panting with her mouth open. I brought her in, sat in front of a fan. She lifted her wings to cool off. She’s sleeping in a laundry basket in the l/r.

How is she today, Barb?
There are other homeopathic remedies that address lameness, depending on her specific symptoms. The remedies don't address "diagnoses" but rather symptoms since each person (or animal) can present with different symptoms or level of symptoms.
Thank you for asking..No better. I put her down. I had to cull a small hen once but this is the first time I really had to do it on a favorite. I called my vet and they don’t do it.

I let her sit outside with her flock. Sinbad sat down by her. I dug the hole and just did it. No pain, of course she flapped her wings. That was tough. I did everything I could to save her.

Thank you for asking..No better. I put her down. I had to cull a small hen once but this is the first time I really had to do it on a favorite. I called my vet and they don’t do it.

I let her sit outside with her flock. Sinbad sat down by her. I dug the hole and just did it. No pain, of course she flapped her wings. That was tough. I did everything I could to save her.
I'm so sorry!
I've not had to cull a chicken in my years, but have had many other animals in need. Of course the domesticated pets we take to the vet but all of the wild animals or tiny feral kittens or something wild hit on the road I have my son or neighbor take care of. I just can't do it.
Chickens, and birds in general, seem to be one of the most delicate and vulnerable in many ways and yet a few can be quite the survivors.
Yes, you did all you could and more than many would have attempted. I, too, never give up. It's heartbreaking but unfortunately the cost of loving.
My thoughts are with you.

I'm so sorry!
I've not had to cull a chicken in my years, but have had many other animals in need. Of course the domesticated pets we take to the vet but all of the wild animals or tiny feral kittens or something wild hit on the road I have my son or neighbor take care of. I just can't do it.
Chickens, and birds in general, seem to be one of the most delicate and vulnerable in many ways and yet a few can be quite the survivors.
Yes, you did all you could and more than many would have attempted. I, too, never give up. It's heartbreaking but unfortunately the cost of loving.
My thoughts are with you.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom