Stella's Social Club

frow.gif
Hi Diva

Wrath of God weather here a few days ago but still here. Hope the fire season isn't too bad for the Out West crew.
We are good out here. We had several days of pretty heavy rain. Over 6 inches fell in the storm, so that was nice.

Quote: Yes, I believe they are.
lau.gif

Not really, I am very blessed with pretty darn good health.
Glad everything is fine.

I have 3 family members that have had colon cancer and my father had to have his rectum removed and is on a colostomy bag. So, I got my first colonoscopy at 36. I'm supposed to be on the 5 year plan, but I stretched it to 7. The prep is the worst part. So far, nothing has been found.

Quote: Yes, I believe they are.
lau.gif

Not really, I am very blessed with pretty darn good health.
Glad everything is fine.

I have 3 family members that have had colon cancer and my father had to have his rectum removed and is on a colostomy bag. So, I got my first colonoscopy at 36. I'm supposed to be on the 5 year plan, but I stretched it to 7. The prep is the worst part. So far, nothing has been found.
Oh my. That must be rough to deal with. I'm glad nothing has been found in yours.

We are good out here.  We had several days of pretty heavy rain.  Over 6 inches fell in the storm, so that was nice.

Glad everything is fine.

I have 3 family members that have had colon cancer and my father had to have his rectum removed and is on a colostomy bag.  So, I got my first colonoscopy at 36.  I'm supposed to be on the 5 year plan, but I stretched it to 7.  The prep is the worst part.  So far, nothing has been found.

And may it stay so.

I gave my 2nd broody this fall 2 eggs over a week ago. The feed store was out of chicks. I tried unsuccessfully to get her eggs, but everyone's birds are molting. (mine included) I had 1 welsummer laying, so I gave the broody 2 eggs. It was all I had, and I wasn't even sure if my male was mating since he was molting too.

One egg was not fertile. So she has 1 egg with a swimmer in it. I hope it hatches, because I don't have anyone laying now.
fl.gif

I gave my 2nd broody this fall 2 eggs over a week ago.  The feed store was out of chicks.  I tried unsuccessfully to get her eggs, but everyone's birds are molting. (mine included)  I had 1 welsummer laying, so I gave the broody 2 eggs.  It was all I had, and I wasn't even sure if my male was mating since he was molting too.

One egg was not fertile.  So she has 1 egg with a swimmer in it.  I hope it hatches, because I don't have anyone laying now.:fl

Good luck

Dropped by to catch up.

Loved Cynthia's Mums and Silkie.

Glad everyone is staying healthy.

My receptionist has too many platelets. Ever heard of that.

She had a bone marrow biopsy today. She is only 26 with two little kids.

Tomorrow will be our LAST 100 degree day of 2016. It is 96 today.

Next week it will stay below 90.

And we will live in Paradise for the next 5 months.

Coyotes are getting brave here running around the neighborhood. There is one pair that has two pups and they must be hungry.

I'm watching game 2 of the WS. Looks like the Cubbies will tie it up.

Friday we are taking the Boy Scouts to camp near Sedona and then we will have them hike the West Fork of Oak Creek Canyon... it's a beautiful hike this time of year. I've done it more than 10 times now. 3.5 miles up... 7 miles round trip.

I only work a half day tomorrow.... the winter grass is really coming and I have to mow it every 5 or 6 days.

Well there is your update from Phoenix!

Have a Happy Halloween y'all!

M

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be our LAST 100 degree day of 2016. It his 96 today.

Next week it will stay below 90.

And we will live in Paradise for the next 5 months.

M
I am thinking I may enjoy Arizona more than Florida for the winter. . . . The humidity there is wretched. Ya know, my cousin told me they don't even sell make-up there, because it just slides off your face anyway.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom