Stella's Social Club

Put cayenne pepper in your chicken feed. Good for your chickens and predators (skunks, coons, etc) will not like it at all !
Might have to try that. Never had an issue with skunks until recently when it found it's way in through the pop door. Then the door closes and it's stuck inside. I'm praying it gets hit by a car.

Hi Diva missed your post - nice to see you here :)

So my friend just told me that she will be home for 2 days, then off to Tucson for 2 weeks to visit her husband's son's dysfunctional family.

I'm thinking this will be the last winter the horses are here. :mad:
Either that or make her pay you for taking care of them.

If you charge a boarding fee you then have to get insurance to cover livestock. This way she is completely responsible if they, for example, escape and run riot. Which has happened. Fortunately no one was injured each time.

She has been a good friend for many years, but after this winter she will need to make other arrangements.

If you charge a boarding fee you then have to get insurance to cover livestock. This way she is completely responsible if they, for example, escape and run riot. Which has happened. Fortunately no one was injured each time.

She has been a good friend for many years, but after this winter she will need to make other arrangements.

That sounds like a good idea.

I have been involved with fixing Articles and will be starting up the NYD hatch a long soon. We also help with contests. I will be running a bunch during the NYD hatch a long and will likely run one or two during the Easter hatch a long. Kelly hosts that one

Back
Top Bottom