Stella's Social Club

Yikes Dar. I hope and pray that you all get better soon and that you don't let your germs cross state lines. That's a felony. Unless it stops in Nevada. Sorry about the food posts.
hugs.gif
And your Am's? Gone in one day? OMG, I am so sorry. What next?

Yes Diva, Tucker is using the dog door. I had to put a carpet runner down in the utility room because his feet can't touch vinyl flooring.

After that, he was in and out like a champ. We have to leave the kitchen door open so he can get into the laundry room and that is not good because we are losing too much heat. We may buy a cheap door to replace the kitchen door and put a dog door in it. Then we will store the nice wood door that matches all the other doors in the house. Here he is enjoying his private yard. He is in and out all day playing and enjoying the sunshine. No more accidents in the house.
clap.gif

Is that not the cutest face ever?

Thanks Rinda, but I really don't. In fact, I am going to start a four week online food photography course next week. I keep submitting photos to foodgawker and tastespotting and four have been rejected and only one published. I really want to learn how to do it right.

I have had that flu, the intestinal one, for several days now, finally settling down some. I got my flu shot, but this one is a different strain, the noravirus. No vaccine, no cure. Just ride it out.

The first two days were AWFUL. Really, really awful. Being retired means I can make it to my very own bathroom as often as necessary.

The only good moments are right after an explosion, because the pressure is gone. I find the vomiting is worse to experience than the alternative Exit Route, but that's because it reminds me of my post-chemo infusion reactions. When I thought I wuz gonna die.

It's just a really good thing I live alone.

Mary, we used to use the Magnador doggy doors and loved them. It was strong plastic that had a magnet at the bottom of the door to keep it in shut position. Only took a few pushes thru it, to teach the dogs how to operate it. It was a swinging in/out door . Better at keeping heat in except for the wimps that didn't want to go out in cold weather but liked to lay with head thru the doorway and observe it.

I won't even mention that, their behavior allowed mice inside.
hide.gif
The dogs didn't even notice them despite all my frantic screaming . Cockers don't make good mousers.

Our door has a flap and magnet at the bottom. We were waiting for Tucker to use the opening first then we will put the flap back on. Hopefully he won't let any much in or he is going back to the shelter. Good grief.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom