Stella's Social Club

OOooooooo, That does look like the FxF chicks........I can hardly wait to see what their mature plumage is!

Mary that video was adorable - who would have thunk a dog video could be more fun than an emu one? Your husband really loves that dog. He is so patient with him. I love Tucker relaxing and drying off on his chaise lounge.

Yes, Diva, Michael is over the moon in love with Tucker, as am I. The whole time he was in the water, Michael was kissing his head and talking to him. Tucker was totally trusting. He is really making progress.

Lord have mercy I just realized I have 36 eggs in the incubator. How did that happen? I had a dozen Icelandics so I thought, what the heck, throw in some Isbars too. I put 19 Isbars in on Friday and added 5 more yesterday. When I checked in on them last night, I realized I had three full cartons of eggs in there! That is 36. It's the same disease that hit Deb and Molly. OMG I have it too!   :th

Yes it's Contagious... I think I originally got it from you Mary... :)

Oh yes, you could take a road trip to meet all your chicken peeps! That would probably take you to every one of the lower 48! You could blog about it as you go. You might have to leave Mike at home. He is probably sick of the road, or the tracks in his case. I have a lovely, sunny guest room. The only problem is, well just look out the window. :gig But you can also see: Lukka and her baby. Mountains in the distance. Louis and Loca! Plus Laverne and Shirley, the white blobs napping by the fence. Jack and Diane! And Stuart. Couldn't see crazy Chica. The room will be vacant at the end of the month. In a few days it will be occupied by my son and his wife who will be trying to sleep through the crowing. :lau
The room is lovely... Love the View :)

Back
Top Bottom