Stella's Social Club

Prayers for Micheal. My dad had prostate cancer and it was treated successfully.

What was the number for Micheal's last PSA?

As long as it's localized, it's a good prognosis, but the treatment is still a pain.

Having watched a goodly number of family members and friends go through it, I believe it's always better to keep the prostate if at all possible. Get 2nd opinions if they opt for surgery.

I have a cousin who was diagnosed 9 years ago, but it had spread. He passed a week ago.. BUT he had lived a long fulfilling

Blessings and hugs!

Love you.

Dar
Thanks so much Dar. I'll pass that along to Michael. PSA is still pretty low, 7.5 but it was the rapid increase that sent up the red flag. We are definitely getting several opinions on what would be the best course of treatment for Michael.

Love you! Condolences on the passing of your cousin.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I think he has guilt written all over his face!
hmm.png

Mahonri, long time no see. Sorry about your cousin.
My sis is doing better in rehab after nearly drowning. Well, she did drown, then was revived. A miracle for sure. After she was found facing down in the water, they had no idea how long she was like that.
Just found out that my Uncle has Leukemia.
And, just found out that our niece's little 3 and a half yr. old son has it.
And, my husband woke up last weekend with no hearing..both ears, lucky him. It's usually only one ear. He has SSHL. On 12 Prednasone for 4 days in a row, then count down, 10, then 8, and so on. If this doesn't help, shots in the ear drum.
Who said..it's usually 3 things in a row. I count..4, hoping nothing more comes up! This has been a crazy last two weeks!
At least my sister seems to be ok with brain function. Pretty good after needing CPR. But, she has Renal Insufficiency. Hoping that gets better instead of worse. :/

Mahonri, long time no see. Sorry about your cousin.
My sis is doing better in rehab after nearly drowning. Well, she did drown, then was revived. A miracle for sure. After she was found facing down in the water, they had no idea how long she was like that.
Just found out that my Uncle has Leukemia.
And, just found out that our niece's little 3 and a half yr. old son has it.
And, my husband woke up last weekend with no hearing..both ears, lucky him. It's usually only one ear. He has SSHL. On 12 Prednasone for 4 days in a row, then count down, 10, then 8, and so on. If this doesn't help, shots in the ear drum.
Who said..it's usually 3 things in a row. I count..4, hoping nothing more comes up! This has been a crazy last two weeks!
At least my sister seems to be ok with brain function. Pretty good after needing CPR. But, she has Renal Insufficiency. Hoping that gets better instead of worse. :/
Goodness, you have a lot going on.

I know a kid that is my age that drowned at the lake when we were kids. His parents and mine rushed him to the ER. (ambulance would have taken too long to get there, the lake was pretty far out there) They were doing CPR on the way, but he was dead for 20 minutes, and they were able to revive him without any brain damage.

Shielding my eyes from the puppy pictures. Y'all know I am a recovering dog hater.

All it takes is the right dog and you are done for. Besides, Tucker knows that he owns the place.

Back
Top Bottom