Stella's Social Club

Wow those quilts are amazing! Hope Cyn sees them.
I sent them to her via PM.

Diva gonna' be all over this.
lau.gif

That looks seriously good! Is that a homemade bun?

I sent them to her via PM.

That looks seriously good! Is that a homemade bun?

Yes it is! Steamed bao.

Did you catch the sunrise this morning? Gorgeous! I opened the family room blinds and went running for my camera. The storms sure make for beautiful sunrises and sunsets. We don't have as good an orientation of the house to catch the sunrise, but it was so vibrant this morning I couldn't miss!

Yes it is! Steamed bao.

Did you catch the sunrise this morning? Gorgeous! I opened the family room blinds and went running for my camera. The storms sure make for beautiful sunrises and sunsets. We don't have as good an orientation of the house to catch the sunrise, but it was so vibrant this morning I couldn't miss!

That is Beautiful!

Down in the Valley, we had too much cloud cover for a prettier sunrise.

That is Beautiful!

Down in the Valley, we had too much cloud cover for a prettier sunrise.

Same here usually, plus, we are on the other side of the hill for the actual sunrise and power lines and the roof of a neighbor's house get in the way of a good picture. Today I got lucky and his house was in the dark and I could photoshop out the power line.

Hi Holm :)

Strait up sriracha! :eek:

We got about 8" plus rain on top, made it the heaviest snow we have seen for a while. Supposed to get down to 0 tonight so all that wet stuff should set up hard as iron.

The horses don't seem worried

The Mighty Huron, only ferry running right now. Last winter the lake froze solid end of December and folks were crossing on snowmobiles. Not this year though

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom