Stella's Social Club

Darling video, is that a kitten? Couldn 't see the face but, it looked like it slinked like a cat. Hope that means it will grow up to always protect it's chicken mama and maybe her chicken friends too.

I didn't know Sour partakes in this thread. Don't believe I have ever seen him here. Hope he pops up much more other than Dar does. Speaking of Dar, he is quite overdue for a pop in visit.

I picked up 6 EE babies today for one of my broodies. She is happily accepting them, and tonight, her and the babies will be moved to private quarters in a ground level nest box.
clap.gif

Is this a cute video, or what! HERE
That was cute.

We are finally in contract on our rental house. The buyers are getting a VA loan so anything can happen. The process will drag on for far too long as well. The "up" side is if the sale falls through, the contract with our current realtor will be expired and we can relist with someone else. :clap

We are finally in contract on our rental house. The buyers are getting a VA loan so anything can happen. The process will drag on for far too long as well. The "up" side is if the sale falls through, the contract with our current realtor will be expired and we can relist with someone else. :clap

Congrats Mary! I hope the sale goes smoothly!

Back
Top Bottom