Stella's Social Club

Wow, we don't believe in spoiling dogs. Lucky Maggie!
gig.gif
Sure. Maggie has never had lobster.

Eric did that to her. If it's below 70* in the house, she's freezing. And yes, she is on my couch but she will never be on my bed! I have to share a bed with the husband-bed-tornado, I refuse to share one with a dog.

Last edited:
Wow, we don't believe in spoiling dogs. Lucky Maggie!

What!!!!! :gig

:gig Sure.  Maggie has never had lobster.

Eric did that to her.  If it's below 70* in the house, she's freezing.  And yes, she is on my couch but she will never be on my bed!  I have to share a bed with the husband-bed-tornado, I refuse to share one with a dog.

I banned the dogs from the bed finally - between them and Jimmy hogging the whole bed I was not getting a good night's sleep. And Jimmy was staying :D

:gig Sure.  Maggie has never had lobster.

Eric did that to her.  If it's below 70* in the house, she's freezing.  And yes, she is on my couch but she will never be on my bed!  I have to share a bed with the husband-bed-tornado, I refuse to share one with a dog.

Are you insinuating that Tucker has lobster on a regular basis? Because if you are, last night he had salmon. So there! :plbb

I picked up 6 EE babies today for one of my broodies. She is happily accepting them, and tonight, her and the babies will be moved to private quarters in a ground level nest box.

Back
Top Bottom